Picture this: You are driving through your neighborhood with no intention of breaking any law. Suddenly, you get pulled over and realize that your license is expired. A mistake as innocent as this one can lead you to a criminal charge that can harm your record for years. Even minor driving offenses should be handled with attention and care. At Goldstein Legal Office, we work to ensure our clients receive the attention they deserve, no matter the degree of driving offense.
Driving Under the Influence/DUI:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Driving under the influence of marijuana
- Driving under the influence of prescription medication
- Driving under the influence of alcohol while on DUI probation
- Driving with BAC over 0.08%
- Driving under the influence of a narcotic
- Vehicular manslaughter
- Minor driving under influence
- Hit and run
- Negligent operator
- Driving without a valid driver’s license
- Driving with no license
- Driving on expired license
- Driving without insurance
- Driving on a suspended driver’s license
- Reckless driving
- Admin per se (DUI) hearings
- Negligent operator hearings
- Medical-related hearings
Goldstein Legal Office’s Client success stories:
- Client was charged with driving under the influence, with a blood alcohol level of 0.20%, while on DUI probation, and while driving with a suspended driver’s license. Client was also separately charged with violating probation. Goldstein Legal Office negotiated a global disposition that included all of client’s cases and charges. Client ultimately only served one night in jail.
- Client was charged with hit-and-run of three parked vehicles and driving under the influence, and separately charged with driving under the influence in another jurisdiction in Los Angeles. Client subsequently placed on Welfare and Institutions section 5150 psych hold, and admitted to a hospital. Goldstein Legal Office successfully negotiated a disposition with two separate prosecuting agencies for Client to enter a mental health rehabilitation program in lieu of significant jail time. Prosecuting agencies further agreed to dismiss all driving under the influence charges.