Drug related offenses, while increasingly prevalent, are not to be taken lightly. A conviction for a drug-related crime can lead to a downward spiral in life, especially for juveniles and young adults. But if you are arrested for drug crimes, do not lose hope. Goldstein Legal Office will give you the protection you need to move forward and get back on track.
- Under the influence
- Possession of cocaine
- Possession of methamphetamine
- Possession of MDMA/ecstasy
- Possession of heroin
- Possession of prescription drugs
- Possession with intent to sell
- Selling narcotics
- Cultivation of marijuana
- Medical marijuana
- Marijuana dispensaries
- Drug paraphernalia
Goldstein Legal Office’s Client success stories:
- Client allegedly sold methamphetamine to a police informant in Ventura County, and was charged with felony sales of a narcotic. Prosecutor would not agree to any sentence of less than 180 days of jail. Client was a college student, and faced losing his academic scholarship if he had to serve jail time. Through the use of outstanding character witness statements, Court agreed with Goldstein Legal Office to allow Client to serve community labor in lieu of 180 days of jail, which allowed Client to remain in college and keep his scholarship.