Sex Offenses and Crimes Against Children
Being faced with a sex offense can be life-altering. The consequences for the accused, whether guilty or not, can be devastating to his/her professional and personal life. The stigma of a sex-related crime is difficult to erase. Whether you are accused of rape, sexual assault, or lewd conduct, it is important to have the best possible defense attorney to help you through the process. At Goldstein Legal Office, we work diligently with our clients who are in need of a defense for any of the above offenses.
- Lewd conduct
- Lewd conduct with minor
- Sexual assault with a minor
- Sexual assault
- Indecent Exposure
- Sexual battery
- Statutory rape
- Sexual assault with unconscious person
- Failure to register as sex offender
- Megan’s Law registration
- Possession of child pornography
- Oral copulation with minor
- Sex with minor
- Date rape
- Child molestation
Crimes Against Children:
- Child abuse
- Child endangerment
- Contributing to the delinquency of a minor
- Selling alcohol to a minor
Goldstein Legal Office’s Client success stories:
- Client was investigated for potential sexual misconduct of daughter while in the middle of a lengthy and bitter divorce from daughter’s mother. Goldstein Legal Office hired a private investigator to find out information about daughter’s past claims of misconduct against several teachers, and worked closely with Client’s divorce attorney to utilize contradictory claims made by mother and daughter in divorce proceedings against the complaining witness. Goldstein Legal Office made the strategic decision for Client to meet and provide statement to Detective. Based on all of the relevant information gathered by Goldstein Legal Office, the Prosecutor ultimately decided that Client did not commit any crimes, and no criminal charges were filed.
- 18 year-old Client was criminally investigated after his 16 year-old girlfriend claimed that she did not consent to sex with Client. Goldstein Legal Office interviewed many witnesses, and used hundreds of relevant Facebook messages and text messages to prove to prosecutor that sex was consensual. No criminal charges were filed against Client, and with an unblemished record, Client was able to begin military service.
- Client was accused of squeezing and dangling baby upside down, and faced a potential child abuse case. Goldstein Legal Office hired medical expert to show that baby’s injuries were not necessarily consistent with any abuse to the child. Goldstein Legal Office then met with prosecutor, who ultimately decided not to file any criminal charges.